If your interests include cyber security, remote working and work/life balance then this is a great opportunity for you to get involved with this heavily backed start-up and join the frontend team.
The whole company work on a fully remote basis, which give you a fantastic and flexible work/life balance and the opportunity to work autonomously. The company is led by a world-renowned cyber security expert and combines a team of passionate and talented designers, developers and security researchers. Together they design and build industry leading tools that are key to identifying and developing new cyber security talent.
- Work closely with the Lead Developer and Product Owner(s) to help break down business requirements into measurable and implementable user stories.
- Work closely with departments such as Design and Engineering to deliver projects successfully.
- Participate in their agile development process including weekly stand-ups, sprint planning, and monthly company meetings.
- When refactoring existing code, you will need to ensure that there are working tests and that code standards are met.
They’re looking for someone who is insatiably curious and is passionate about perfecting their skills, as well as learning new ones.
They’re looking for someone who will speak up; get involved in debates and are comfortable asking questions, asking for help when needed or highlighting something that you believe to be wrong.
Most of the team work fully remotely and they do tend to meet up (usually in London) to catch up on projects once every month or two.
- Working knowledge of build/task runner (e.g. Webpack)
- The ability to take both simple and complex briefs, user stories and developed interfaces and turn them into working apps.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, the ability to work on multiple projects at once as well as create and follow maintainable development practices to keep everything well managed.
- Experience with templating frameworks such as Twig, Moustache or Blade.
*Any experience with modern frameworks: React, Angular etc, unit tests, acceptance tests and understanding of Web Application Security would all be added bonuses.
For info, please get in touch with Adam – Zebra People
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.