6-month Freelance Contract – Senior UI Designer - £450pd - London (On-site only)
Working on booking paths for a famous travel brands website.
IF YOU DO NOT ATTACH A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!
– Senior in level
– Experience working in-house on eCommerce brands / briefs
– Portfolio work showcasing complex design communications distilled down to simple, seamless and visually appealing solutions
– Experience working with UX teams and developers
– Mobile first approach
– Confident and experienced in designing transactional journeys
– Expert level in Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and prototyping softwares
– Detail orientated, with strong layout and visual design skills
– Able to work to brand guidelines
– Animation and motion finesse, bringing slick interactions to the screen along all user journeys
– Confident in running user testing sessions on your final designs, ensuring usability is optimised at every point from micro interactions to large scale features
IF YOU HAVE PROJECTS WITHIN YOUR PORTFOLIO YOU FEEL MAY BE RELEVANT TO THE ABOVE BRIEF, PLEASE OUTLINE THE NAMES OF THE PROJECTS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO LOOK AT WITHIN YOUR PORTFOLIO.