IOS Developer – Leeds – Up to £440/day
You’ll be working in a large-scale delivery environment, with multiple developers working on a single code base with split deliveries. You’ll also be required to communicate complex technical subjects to none technical audience. This means you’ll need to be an effective communicator, both written and spoken.
Required skills and experience:
• Native iOS development – Swift 4 and XCode
• CI/CD – tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus
• Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
Desirable skills and experience:
• Application Monitoring – Splunk, AppDynamics
• Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven
• Node.JS, React
•Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
•Agile Tooling – Jira, Confluence, Slack
•Automated Testing tooling and methodologies
This would Initially be a minimum of 3 months, with a very high chance of further extensions.
If you’d be interested in finding out more, please get in touch with email@example.com