Senior User Researcher required for 6 month contract outside IR35. You will lead the research to help transform key digital services.
Senior User Researcher required for 6 month, outside IR35 contract in Sheffield.
Working within a government body looking to transform their digital services.
- You will be responsible for various tasks from Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
- You will leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing;
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments
- Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material;
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction; Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
£450 – £500 a day.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY below or message email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.