Senior User Researcher required for 6 month contract outside IR35. You will lead the research to help transform key digital services.
Senior User Researcher required for 6 month, outside IR35 contract in Sheffield.
Working within a government body looking to transform their digital services.
- You will be responsible for various tasks from Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
- You will leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing;
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments
- Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material;
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction; Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
£450 – £500 a day.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY below or message firstname.lastname@example.org