Our client is an innovator in music creation software
The company have been running for a while now, but they still very much have a start-up vibe where they are growing organically but building and implementing processes as they grow. The culture there is great – everyone is collaborative and pitches in. They all believe in the mission and product and it’s all about finding solutions to problems, not just identifying problems for others to solve. There’s a real buzz in the office and everyone genuinely gets along.
- Lead the front-end and API development team
- Manage the platform tech stack
- Be responsible for 100% up-time of all of our online services
- Communicate and collaborate with teams to help architect the best solutions for the company’s online needs
- Support other team members by mentoring and reviewing their code
- Advanced experience building RESTful APIs with MongoDB, Express & Node.js
- Demonstrable solid, hands on experience with AWS, CI/CD pipelines and JWT
- An ability to understand where, how and why things go wrong, combined with a passion for problem solving
- Experience with external web service integrations such as API driven SaaS solutions
- An inquisitive mind and demonstrable examples of implementing proactive solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.