Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This full-service agency create top-end sports sites and platforms for some of the biggest sporting events out there.
This client see User Research as integral to what they can offer their clients; from creating platforms accessed by millions worldwide, to providing strategic guidance for prospective work.
Research is key to feeding into product development here, allowing clients to fully engage with their fans, grow oversees audience bases and developing technologies.
There’s a ton of exciting projects and clients that you’ll be working with as soon as you join, and you’ll be working on multiple projects at the same time. You’ll be working with clients, bring a consultative element to the role and helping to inform their product strategy.
Your role will also involve:
The ideal candidate for this role:
– A strong understanding of the sports world would of course lend itself very well to this role!
– Experienced across both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
– Solid communication skills, able to easily speak to clients who may have little understanding of user research
– Cross-cultural research experience
– Able to clearly and concisely articulate your findings to others
– You’ve worked with big organisations/ large audience sets
And what you can expect from them?
– Open, collaborative environment
– Clear career progression in place
– Social events
– Sports days, weekly yoga, football matches
– Wellness programmes
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, send us over your CV!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.