As a UX Designer can you think of many things better than working with a rapidly growing brand that are completely user-centric, where everyone is super passionate about their product that can genuinely have a positive impact on people’s lives, and you have the opportunity to really shape your role?
This award-winning FinTech brand, based near East London are putting the power back in the hands of their users; they view the current credit space as dysfunctional and unfair and so they want to provide their consumers with trust and clarity, providing advice and guidance, aswell as access to free credit.
Gaining over 150,000 new users every month (along with a 5* rating on Trust Pilot!), this brand are leading their market – and growing at an exciting rate.
Upon joining you’ll be embedded within their design team, where everyone is super passionate about what they do and you’ll be given the autonomy to innovate quickly, whilst playing an integral part in optimising the user experience.
Your role will include:
- Working as part of a cross-functional team to deliver end-to-end design solutions
- Ensuring consistent design across all platforms
- Contributing to the design system
- Consistently liaising with stakeholders
- Working closely with the on-site developers to bring your designs to life
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
Ideally for this role you will:
- Have a solid portfolio that showcases your design work, visual skills and UX process
- Come from an in-house background, even better if that includes working with a start up
- Be an end-to-end designer, able to carry out high-fidelity work
- Be experienced working on mobile products
- Have worked on large-scale transactional sites
- Be confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels, and articulating your work to others
And what can you expect from them?
- Big challenges, and invaluable learning opportunities
- Open and collaborative culture
- Flexible working
- Lots of social events…there’s something for everyone!
- Generous training budget
- Vitality health insurance, Perkbox membership, Wellness scheme
- 2 days off per year for charity volunteering
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.