Friendly and sociable SaaS scale-up looking for a mid-level User Researcher
Everyone working in this company is super passionate about their mission statement – taking the pain out of the mundane tasks, and allowing people to focus on what’s important for their business. For example, their products are essential for small businesses where their time is stretched.
This is a friendly and sociable company who really care about their employees and culture, with a great work/life balance. There are some great benefits such as healthcare included in their package.
You’ll join a large cross-functional UX team with their own User Research Manager. As part of your role, you’ll have lots of responsibility and the chance to work independently whilst also receiving support where needed. You’ll gain lots of leadership exposure, working with PMs etc. There is a lot of opportunity to grow as a researcher and develop your career here.
Some responsibilities include:
- Support the research function within a multi-disciplined value stream, focused on a particular area of our business or product.
- Work closely with Product Managers and designers to discover and identify opportunities to improve products.
- Work with the wider UX Research team and your cross-functional team to plan and undertake both generative and evaluative research (qualitative and quantitative).
- Identifying behaviours and needs that inform the continuous development of key user journeys.
- Collaborate with your team across research design, defining problem statements, through ideation, prototyping, testing and constructing experiences informing the product development process.
- Create user journeys, flows, personas, empathy maps and any other artefacts required to enrich the team’s understanding of the real user problem they are trying to solve.
- Partner with team members outside the research team to run unmoderated and moderated user testing (both in-person and remotely).
You’ll need to have previous experience having worked as a User Researcher within the digital product space.
A great bonus if you have quant skills as well as qual.
They have an office in East London that can be used, and everyone comes in once a month for the social element.
- Initial chat
- Case study review with a Designer and a Researcher
- Meet Research Manager and Director of UX
If you’re interested, please apply with your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.