You'll join a design team of 7 altogether, working for a FinTech who specialise in global payments.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, these guys are focused on a single goal of making it easy for their customers to manage and move their money.
Remote working: Come into London office 1-2 times per week*
Current team of 5 but will be 7;
Head of Product Design
2x Lead UX/Product Designers
Senior Product Designer
Product Designer – YOU!
Brand Designer – hiring for currently
*sorry, sponsorship is unavailable
- Looking for a logical thinker who likes to solve problems in creative ways. You’ll need to be comfortable working iteratively within a fast-paced environment on multiple directives.
- You will work closely with other designers and the broader company. You will produce exceptional work for cross-platform digital products, designing for the complex needs of internal users as well as customers.
- Looking for someone who can span across UI to UX but can be flexible around the split so long as not overly 1-sided. They have a solid design system in place already, which should help for those less capable on the UI/visual design side. User Research is also conducted by the designers within the team.
- Portfolio needs to demonstrate solutions and processes. Not interested in just web design or just mobile. Will want to see a mixture of interesting work.
- Fintech experience is a nice to have but not essential.
- Experience at each stage of the user centred design process, from research, wireframing and prototyping through to creating fully specified production ready designs.
- Some experience running user research e.g. interviews and user testing.
- Experience translating user research findings into tangible outputs, such as user journeys, experience maps and information architecture. Ability to incorporate user needs into best-in-class product designs.
- Ability to produce high-quality interaction design solutions. With meticulous attention to detail (layout, colour, typography), all applied with consideration for accessibility and consistency.
- High levels of communication expertise, presenting to and liaising with other teams across the business, e.g. sales, marketing, product and engineering.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.