We are working with an agency whose mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives by helping organizations become more customer-centric and thrive.
They design innovative digital services where they help organisations to transform by focussing on their customers’ needs. Through their parent company, they deliver at scale.
They work with customer champions and digital leads in highly complex or tightly regulated organisations that want to make a difference and design and build services and digital products that deliver what people need.
Upon Joining the Design team, You’ll work collaboratively in a cross-functional team with researchers, other UX and Product designers, technologists, project managers, and clients to craft innovative designs that make a difference.
They are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help turn our research insights into high-quality, usable design solutions.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Work all stages of the design process, from concept creation through to delivery
- Turn research and testing findings into design concepts, at varying levels of fidelity – from sketches to polished designs
- Create prototypes at varying levels of fidelity, from basic click-throughs to rich, interactive prototypes
- Work closely with developers and technical stakeholders to validate the technical feasibility of designs
- Present designs and their rationale to key stakeholders
You ideally will have:
- To be action-oriented, proactive, and comfortable working rapidly and pragmatically to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in design tools including Figma and Sketch (and working with components)
- Proficiency in high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Proto-pie, Framer, and UX Pin.
- To be happy to travel to our other office from time to time, and to work on-site with clients when that is needed. You’ll also be prepared to travel abroad
- Experience working in a ‘lean’ way, and familiarity with agile methodologies
What’s in it for you?
Working in a company that have recently been awarded the Great Place to Work Certification. As part of their employee feedback, They were thrilled to report a 90% overall trust index from our team.
- Up to £58,000 + Benefits
- MacBook laptop and iPhone with call plan
- Flexible working and supportive of remote working
- Support with a buddy when you join
- Free eye test
If this sounds like the role for you please, Get in touch and email your up to date CV and Portfolio to Dan@zebrapeople.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.