We are working with a boutique consultancy that specialises in large Government Departments projects.
They specialise in working with clients within different sectors and their goal is the change the way the organisations and services operate and how they are run. The 3 main areas they cover are Analysis, Strategy, and Delivery where the majority of their work is in the public sector.
You will be working closely with the analyst and the project manager to help their clients transform their organisation and the way they delivered their services. No two days are the same.
You will get the chance to build your skills as you will have the opportunity to rotate across research, design, and analysis focussed roles.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Understanding and engaging with end-users and building relationships quickly with lots of people from different backgrounds.
- Planning, designing, and executing various methods of user research sessions to gain impartial and targeted insights which feed into decisions.
- Working with people to create innovative, workable ideas that can challenge the way that they see things.
- Utilising your organisational and communication skills to manage work in a fast-paced environment.
You ideally will have:
- Government experience or understanding of GDS principles/pubic sector Experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Confident with both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Able to work deadlines easily
- Able to work autonomously but also collaboratively
What can they offer you?
- Up to £70,000 Salary + Other Benefits
- Training always delivered on a Friday
- The opportunity to work towards something bigger with a passionate and invested team
- Regular social events, Daily coffee breaks, Games night, Culture Club
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego-free environment
If this sounds like the role for you please, Get in touch and email your up to date CV to [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.