Mid-Senior Product Designers for a Global Mass Media Company
Hybrid Working – 2 days in London Office
They are a Global Mass Media Company who are home to some of the world’s most infamous brands. Creating award winning content, across the group they achieve a huge amount of media success across a variety of platforms & brands, this includes more than 1 billion video views each month. The company’s mission is to empower their brands for business and creative success by creating the next-generation suite of content publishing, membership and commerce experiences.
Your main focus will be working on 2 of their food brands each of which have had big success in the US and they are looking to expand them in the UK now as well
They are looking for a 1x mid & 1x Senior Product Designer to focus on the global & digital experiences for 2 food-based brands. You will partner closely with product, engineering, research, marketing, analytics, and editorial teams to help shape the publication’s digital presence as they continue to expand their offerings.
You will be focused on moving the brands to a subscription, paid model and within this build products to help consumers in finding the perfect recipe whilst driving subscriber growth.
Some Key Duties/Responsibilities below:
- Work with different teams to create an experience that increases reader engagement, builds loyalty, and drives subscriber growth
- Collaborate with the user research team to qualitatively understand and improve all aspects of the user journey—from anonymous reader to paying subscriber—via research and testing
- Partner with the platform team to introduce new components and functionality into their global design system
- Cultivate relationships with the editorial and creative teams from the 2 brands to elevate and articulate the brand vision
- Support high-level product strategy, ensuring we’re asking the right questions and solving for actual user and business needs
- Collaborate with a distributed engineering team to implement the features you and your team design, and ensure quality output
Ideally, you would need to be an end-end product designer with strong UI skills.
- Experience designing, launching, and iterating on high-quality, user-centered web and mobile products
- Familiarity and experience with hypothesis-driven design, as well as qualitative and quantitative testing; a data-driven mindset
- Deep expertise in visual design and interaction design, with the ability to enhance aesthetics
- Experience with rapid prototyping, iterating, and refining design solutions based on user feedback
- Ability to draw from data to uncover behavioural insights and inform design decisions
- A broad design toolkit (user journeys, wireframes, functional specs) and the experience to know when to use a particular approach
- Experience working in an iterative, experimental product development cycle alongside engineers and product managers
If you are interested in the role, please apply below or send your CV & portfolio across to [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.