This extremely well-known, multinational retailer is looking for several fullstack engineers to help design, develop and deploy software for their solutions.
They’re looking to push boundaries and lead their industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era.
You’ll be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performant software in compliance with best practice coding standards and technical design. You’ll help drive better working practices and become a valued member of the engineering department.
- Help other specialists to product clean, quality code through code reviews and pair programming
- Engage with the product team to understand requirements and make products better
- Help to mentor the more junior members of the team and want to upskill their peers
- Collaboratively solve problems and communicate technical decisions through tech talks and whiteboard sessions
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest Mocha, Chai or Webdriver
- Proficiency in TDD / BDD
- Experience with CSS/SASS
- Automation tools
- Experience with Pair programming
- Contributions towards open-source software or meetups (highly desirable)
This is a great time for engineers to join as they are currently revolutionising how they work and offering the most exciting opportunities yet. The position will pay between £60-95k and offer various benefits including a hybrid working model, cool modern offices in central London, social events, tech events, a Bonus, generous holiday scheme, good maternity /paternity options, and MORE!!
For more info, please CLICK APPLY!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.