Zebra People are working with a global workspace hub who are on the look out for a Mid Weight Designer to join their London team on a permanent basis.
Creative Workspace Hub
This company was created to give everyone the opportunity to work in a more creative environment and they often use the space to host events with inspiring leaders and key individuals within the culture sector.
Salary up to £35k for full 5 days. There is also the option to work a 4 day week too! ( salary will be pro-rata)
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or get in touch with me directly for a confidential chat!
You will have :
- A few years’ experience across digital, social, print & live events.
- Solid skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint and Keynote. Experience in Premiere would be a bonus!
- Beautifully crafted portfolio with strong typographic skills.
Key duties :
- Idea generation/creation.
- Work closely with the CD and wider team to bring your ideas to life.
- Designing work across both print and digital.
- Working within brand guidelines.
- Take pride and ownership of work.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.