Mid-level UI/UX Designer needed!
Our client are a huge well-known brand who help consumers make the right choices (I’ll be surprised if you’ve never heard of them before).
Are you a Product Designer with a focus on UI?
Are you a UI Designer who already has UX skills they’d like to expand on?
…Then this is the role for you!
They have a position for a ‘UX Designer’ in their team but due to the skill set within the team, they’d really like to hire someone with strong UI skills.
We’re looking for a mid-level designer who is able to deal with multiple stakeholders or products at any one time and can evidence this.
As well as contributing to UI you will:
- Contribute to defining and improving experiences for customers
- Seek out opportunities to showcase and share the tools, methods and outputs of the teams work across the business
- Listen and learn from others whilst sharing your own expertise
- Closely collaborate with colleagues outside of UX
- Report to a Senior/Lead Designer to produce delightful web/app experiences and contribute tho the design system
There are some great benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Buy & Sell
- Dental Insurance
- On-site Gym
… and lots more!
Salary: Up to 55k
Interested? Curious? Apply now or send me an email to discuss details further.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.