This fintech startup are creating a unique and exciting product for their niche in the market - and they're looking to make their first UX hire to really drive things forward.
This brand are building a financial-life intelligence app for high net worth individuals – a product that will eventually be integral to their users’ lives.
They’re now set on expanding their digital team in order to deliver on their exciting mission!
This role is pivotal for the brand; you’ll be working across everything consumer-facing that they have to offer. You’ll be working end-to-end from discovery through to launch.
Essentially, you’ll be the Head of Product’s right hand. Together, you’ll be solving key problems intuitively, effectively and creatively.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Enjoys problem solving on a daily basis
- Can be flexible to the demands of a fast-paced startup environment
- A critical thinker
- Visual design skills are not essential for this role but will be a bonus if you have them
- Experience across both iOS and Android
- Happy to mentor a junior
- Confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- A solid portfolio detailing your UX processes and previous design work
And what can they offer you?
- Career development – the idea is that you’ll eventually grow into a Lead/Head of UX position
- Joining whilst their product is in it’s infancy, owning the entire redesign
- Solving unique problems for a niche market sector and creating something completely different to what else is currently out there
If this sounds like the role for you then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.