Our client is a global, specialist information, insights and data consultancy. They are on the look-out for a User Experience Designer that is driven by data and detail to join their growing, high-performance team.
Working a part of their newly formed team, partnering with their brand and agency partners, data, and insights specialists you will be designing creative, intuitive experiences across their business portfolio including sales, marketing, and product design.
- Leveraging data and research to deliver best in class experiences
- Work with Product Design teams to audit and adapt user journeys, feeding them updated requirements
- Engage with product managers, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-parties – briefing teams on user data needs to validate recommendations
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Lead internal showcases UX designs, working with the data and insight team to forecast performance impact of new designs
- Create goal-based personas and detail requirements for user tracking studies/UX surveys
- 4+ years’ experience as a UX designer/consultant
- Previous experience of conducting user testing
- Experience in creating and managing design systems
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.