Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
Would you like to be part of a company that specialises in helping luxury brands thrive in a strategic and innovative way
I am currently working with a London based design & technology company that specialises in the experience economy. They utilise creativity, strategy, and tech to create digital experiences for luxury & high-end brands in sectors spanning retail, property, travel & more.
You will be joining a growing UX team and reporting directly into the UX Director, with some responsibility of mentoring and nurturing the more junior members of the team.
The company is now looking for a conceptual and creative Senior UX Designer to complement their current team.
• Delivery of outstanding User Experience solutions
• Ability to apply UX principles across various platforms
• Lead and mentor junior members of the team
• Review and refine new business briefs along with contribution to pitches and project scoping
• Conduction of User Research inclusive of used and stakeholder interviews, surveys and usability testing
• Able to interrogate data to inform decisions
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with customers
You will be:
• Experienced to a senior level with a portfolio/website that showcases your user-centric UX experience
• Proven ability of customer interrogation
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’