Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Would you like to be part of a company that specialises in helping luxury brands thrive in a strategic and innovative way
I am currently working with a London based design & technology company that specialises in the experience economy. They utilise creativity, strategy, and tech to create digital experiences for luxury & high-end brands in sectors spanning retail, property, travel & more.
You will be joining a growing UX team and reporting directly into the UX Director, with some responsibility of mentoring and nurturing the more junior members of the team.
The company is now looking for a conceptual and creative Senior UX Designer to complement their current team.
• Delivery of outstanding User Experience solutions
• Ability to apply UX principles across various platforms
• Lead and mentor junior members of the team
• Review and refine new business briefs along with contribution to pitches and project scoping
• Conduction of User Research inclusive of used and stakeholder interviews, surveys and usability testing
• Able to interrogate data to inform decisions
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with customers
You will be:
• Experienced to a senior level with a portfolio/website that showcases your user-centric UX experience
• Proven ability of customer interrogation
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’