As the UK’s leading specialist digital recruitment agency, we’re always on the lookout for bright, driven and personable digital recruiters to come and join our tight-knit Zebra herd.
Our vision & values
We’re constantly evolving and developing our brand to make sure that we’re always giving both our candidates and clients a personal and positive experience throughout the whole recruitment process.
For us, delivery isn’t just about placing the best candidates in the right job. That’s obvious. What sets us apart is the way we engage with every single client and candidate to ensure our service is as seamless, well-informed and just plain positive as possible. Our people excel at this – do you?
If you feel that you’re a switched on, fired up consultant who always delivers in the full 360 recruitment lifecycle then we want to hear from you.
Why work for us
As an established digital and interactive recruitment agency we’ve got a strong and ever-expanding client and candidate base. We bring together the smartest digital talent and the best-loved brands, leading creative and media agencies and innovative start-ups. As well as recruiting, we also try to give something back to the industry as a whole, which is why we organise UX People www.uxpeople.co.uk, a highly successful not-for-profit annual event which brings together the UK’s best practitioners and speakers and provides practical learning opportunities and a platform to showcase their world-class skills.
What we offer at Zebra:
- Competitive salaries
- One of the best commission structures in the industry-starting from 15% with 3K threshold
- Opportunity to work on both permanent and freelance roles and truly own your desk
- Opportunity to open new markets
- 23 days holiday entitlement which increases by one on completion of each successful year with us
- Subsidised gym membership – up to £70 a month.
- We like our Monday lay-ins and Friday drinks so we have 10am start on Mondays and a 5pm finish on Fridays
- Team events like skiing in Slovenia, weekends in Berlin, surfing in Devon, go-karting and bowling are just some of the things we’ve got up to lately.
- Friendly and relaxed, yet professional working environment.
- Huge jukebox of music – if you like it we’ll have it!