This international communications agency, which works on global and local market digital build and campaign projects for a leading automotive brand, is looking for a freelance project manager for a one-year contract to cover a maternity leave. The role is to aid with the roll-out of a global website produced for 23 markets and 27 languages. The combination of their local and global knowledge provides great opportunities for employees to be involved on projects that span the planet.
The agency is looking for a project manager to help clients shape their ideas and prioritise business requirements to form briefs that meet their budgets and commercial objectives. In particular, the project manager will be required to do the following:
- scope, manage and deliver the end-to-end delivery of the project lifecycle;
- explain complex issues to clients;
- work within the Client and Agency team;
- budget management.
The role would be suitable for a mid-weight project manager, with strong comms experience, i.e. banners, e-mails, microsites, online advertising and social media apps. The ideal project manager will have 5+ years relevant project management experience gained within a digital agency environment. Specifically, the agency is looking for the following skills set/experience:
- very process-oriented with experience of project management process implementation;
- strong organisational skills;
- excellent communication skills
- good technical understanding;
If you are a mid-weight project manager, looking for an intellectually stimulating and exciting role with scope to work on global projects I would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW.