I am currently working on an exciting opportunity with one of our clients. They are a digital marketing agency, based in the heart of the East End and a stone throw away from trendy spots such as Spital Fields market and Brick Lane. With over 200 staff worldwide and continually growing they are now keen to add to their impressive London office by hiring a Technical Communications Manager.
Excellent client service is what this client is all about, and in this role you will be responsible for making sure that clients always want to come back for more, transforming dissatisfied clients into happy ones, and indifferent clients into their biggest fans!
You will pro-actively manage the updates and content maintenance for a portfolio of client websites, hosted across a variety of different CMS’ and platforms. In this role, you will develop proactive and effective relationships with your clients, being responsible for overseeing and improving on the management of their websites. This will entail regular meetings, providing training and communication cycles.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of managing web based projects
- Good team player with outstanding communication skills
- Experienced working under pressure and can prioritise correctly.
- Knowledge of CMS software such as Sitecore, SDL, Tridion and SharePoint is desired
- Experience with working with internal and offshore development teams
- Ability to manage client expectations to a high standard and can also engage with technical and development teams properly. You will need to do more than just pass instructions on.
- Passion for digital and all things web
If the Technical Communications Manager role is something that you would like to be considered for, please do get in touch to find out more.