A unique, rapidly growing digital agency is looking for a senior account executive to work on a number of their charity-based digital projects. The agency places great emphasis on team work, entrepreneurship and collaboration and is unique in specialising in projects that are trying to make a difference to our society. This role offers the perfect opportunity for an experienced account executive to assume a greater amount of responsibility and to further enhance their project delivery skills.
The senior account executive will be required to run a number of not-for-profit projects and to provide support to the account managers and account directors. In particular, the senior account executive will be required to:
- provide a key role in the delivery of projects.
- ensure accurate schedules are prepared;
- work closely with other departments to ensure project briefs are accurate and understood;
- ensure that proofs sent to clients are 100% accurate.
Ideally, the account executive will be at the senior end of the AE spectrum and will have a real passion for the charity sector. In particular, the account executive will have the following skills set/characteristics:
- excellent telephone manner and people skills;
- organised and comfortable co-ordinating projects and deliverables;
- excellent writing, proof reading and communication skills;
- build experience;
- experience using social media.
If you are an experienced account executive who is passionate about the charity sector and who has the relevant skills set and experience, we would love to hear from you. In return, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that make a real difference to our society, whilst developing and enhancing your build and social media skills set. Please APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below. You can also call me, Alex Collins, on 07702502472.