My client is a highly innovative and people focused creative agency based in the heart of trendy East London. They currently have an opportunity for a mid-weight UX professional to join their already stellar line up of talented creatives.
This agency has a broad and very enviable client list ranging from global sporting and life style brands, fashion houses, alcohol brands and major, highly reputable charities. The common theme with their clients is that they are all known for their creative and accessible media campaigns.
At present they are growing rapidly, but have managed to keep their culture intact as they have developed. This is really important to them and they have worked hard to select a team of not only highly talented and hardworking professionals, but they keep an impressive social calendar and are most definitely not shy of a party!
This really is a cool place to work and a great place to further develop your UX career.
- Participate in brainstorms
- Provide written and visual documentation to communicate the User Experience to clients and project team for a project. This includes creation of user journeys, personas, site maps, user/task flows, sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Validate assumptions by conducting user testing
- Work closely with creative and technical teams to ensure understanding of interface and process flow issues
- Work with project team throughout development and deployment stages to ensure quality assurance
- Work daily with the producers to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met within budget
There is a very competitive salary, pension scheme and life insurance. There are fantastic career progression opportunities for those who are interested and ambitious enough and they guarantee there will be a whole lot of fun along the way.
This agency prides itself in its innovative approach to its work and encouraging its staff to flourish creatively, they have worked hard to provide a working environment to support this and are keen to find someone that will fit in with this and have a real contribution to their continued development while producing high calibre work that will have a lasting impact on their clients.
- Minimum 2 years experience in User Experience / Information Architecture
- Proven experience in creation of User Experience deliverables described above.
- Creative agency experience preferred but not mandatory.
I can’t stress enough how fantastic an opportunity this is to become an integral part of an awesome agency with an enviable client list. They are aiming to move fast and find the right person as soon as possible. If this is you, please get in touch.