Freelance Account Manager London £30-32,000 pro rata
An urgent brief has arisen for a Freelance AM to join a well established global digital agency. The contract is initially 3 months but could become a temp to perm if both parties were interested. The agency really helps brands connect with customers and have worked with some of the world’s biggest companies.
The account manager will be required to manage the day-to-day relationship of key clients. Ideally you will have some direct UX experience but this isn’t essential, more so are excellent client facing skills as you will be the main point of contact for the client through the project lifecycle, communicating and advising. Key skills are as follows
- To establish productive working relationships with clients including understanding of their strategic context
- Work closely with senior team leads, notably UX, Strategy, Research to develop account plans
- Accountability on progress of briefs coupled with financial responsibility
- Knowledge of the briefing process, keeping all documentation up to date
The agency is looking for an account manager with 18 months relevant agency experience. Knowledge of UX, Design and Build would be beneficial. Specifically, the ideal account manager will have the following skills set:
- Experience working with third party agencies
- Solid organisational skills in prioritisation and time management
- Good at embracing change and helping to drive it
- Strong influencing and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and negotiation
If you are an account manager with relevant experience then please get in touch. Please note this is a freelance role but may go perm after 3 months. You will have the chance to work on some truly awe-inspiring projects and alongside a number of high-profile clients.