Do you ever wish when buying online products that they could be totally personalised?
Well they can!
Initially offering a number of concepts that may have been seen somewhat as gimmicky, this company is now recognised in the e-commerce world as a genuine innovator in technology.
From a full re-platforming to React through to opening new tech hubs across the UK, the past few years have been all about creating an environment that has allowed them to grow up…but not old!
As a result, there is a requirement for a Senior React Engineer with experience in working on large scale, distributed systems that can help drive the technical decisions and delivery of these projects.
- You have experience working with React in large scale systems
- Have experience working with Node and its surrounding ecosystem
- You have worked with or helped build component libraries for React
- You help mentor and lead all levels
- Running lunch and learns or advocating the organisation externally through meetups, blogging, hackathons etc
- You understand business and commercial impact
- You understand delivery and how lean processes can enable this
- You live and breathe lean practices and true agile thinking
- Cloud – ideally AWS
- Extensive experience in React and Node
- Worked on large scale, highly transactional, distributed systems
- Provided coaching and mentorship to other engineers
- Worked with async and event driven architectures
- Test driven development
- Agile – ideally using squad-based teams
- Focus on writing quality code using best practices and principles including pair programming
- Micro services architecture & Restful API’s
- Full continuous integration and deployment pipeline, from GIT commit to deployment in production