Full Service digital agency are looking for a Mid Designer to join them and work across a variety of exciting creative output across digital, creative and motion!
Full service creative agency who have been around about 15 years, with a global founding client who remains as their largest client to date.
As an agency they cover:
- Comms (ATL)
In the London offices there’s approx. 900 of them forming a partnership which consists of CRM, Social, Ad and Digital (x60 in digital team).
Digital team was set up 8 years ago and is made up of Creative, UX, PM and Client Services. Also have an onsite Tech team along with another base.
Over the next year they’re looking to add another 25 people to their digital team and these people will work across all clients and have recently had a huge client win with a Energy.
Expanding into new remits such as Alexa voice projects, design frameworks and apps.
They’re set into 2 streams:
- Comms – the creative part.
- Experience – the business, client side part.
The Role as Midweight Digital Designer
- Designing across: Traditional Advertising, Digital Comms, UI Platforms and Experience.
- You’ll be working alongside other creatives to design for a number of large clients.
- Conceptual thinker full of ideas.
- Creating digital media to a required spec.
- Working under the direction of CDs and Leads to create outputs for all digital from responsive sites, apps and other interface design to online advertising, presentations, social media and animations.
- Being able to create digital media to a required specification.
- Collaborating with the UX to incorporate new and emerging technologies.
- Being able to work across multiple projects without impacting the quality of the deliverable.
What you should have:
- Portfolio demonstrating good all round ability in interactive design across UI, apps and responsive design to create beautiful and well thought out masterpieces.
- As well as digital comms, emails and motion.
- Solid understanding and experience within the advertising space.