Many agencies have UX as part of their offering these days, but these guys have had UX expertise as their primary offering for over 10 years now. They're made up of high-pedigree consultants and work with global, household names. In addition, they have a work-life balance very unlike what you would normally think of in the agency world.
London-based agency who have got to be one of the best in the UK for proper User Experience design.
They have a tight-knit UX team across a wider digital team and work on a variety of projects from large scale digital transformations through to service design strategies and chatbot interfaces.
They have a culture unlike many other agencies and offer a work-life balance that will keep your family and loved ones happy.
The depth to their UX processes is what you’d expect from a UX-focussed agency. From Research, Testing and Strategy through to Design and Implementation. You won’t find any full-time wireframers here!
They’re big on User Research and will expect you to be too.
They need a Lead-level UX Consultant to bolster the team and help take on further work from new and existing clients.
- You will help clients define and drive their customer experience strategy and digital transformation
- You will also lead multi-functional project teams to deliver core research, design and strategy services to leading brands.
- This role will need someone to manage a variety of stakeholders, making sure relationships internally and externally are as smooth and collaborative as possible.
- You will deliver interaction design and IA fully in line with customer and business requirements along with conducting in-depth user research and developing digital strategies.
- This role will also mean line managing 1-2 other UX consultants/designers within the team.
Experience-wise, you will need;
- Full end-to-end experience on a variety of projects previously, as a Senior or Lead UX Consultant/Designer.
- User Research is key along with the usual UX Design deliverables.
- Any previous experience working within an agency is a bonus, as would be any experience working closely with developers.
- Any experience mentoring or line managing would also be a bonus, however this role is also open to Seniors who are ready to step-up into a Lead position.
Be mindful of;
- Having the right culture-fit is huge for these guys. That means no egos and a focus on collaboration.
- You will be communicating at all levels, internally and externally, so you’ll need to be very confident with this. Including being able to help with presentations as well as mentoring others.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!