Fabulous new role for a great independent studio working with amazing brands
Amazing boutique studio working with some brilliant brands to create and produce award winning websites, apps and immersive digital experiences. Going through an exciting period of growth they are looking for an established PM to join their team. They promote an excellent culture, promoting work life balance, a grown up environment and flexibility around working hours. This is a great example to step into a role that will allow for progression, autonomy and an opportunity to work on innovative digital projects.
As sole PM you will have full end to end responsibility – from assisting with pitches, to final delivery.
· Scoping, quoting & planning upcoming projects
· Client management from the beginning until the end of a project’s lifecycle
· Working with designers during UX & UI stages and managing their workflow.
· Briefing the development team and monitoring progress on web & app builds.
· Carrying out QA testing checks and communicating tasks via the studio’s issue-tracking software.
· CMS training for clients on specific web projects.
· Helping on pitch documents as well as attending presentations when required.
Is an established Digital PM or Producer who is passionate about digital, and confident to step in and successfully manage projects from start to finish.
· Experience managing digital projects from beginning until delivery.
· Experience in a client facing role, account management experience is a plus.
· A strong understanding of design, particularly UX & UI.
· Experience working with developers and managing web builds.
· Experience in web testing using actual devices, virtual machines or emulators.
· Experience managing web projects that include a CMS.
Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of Google Drive, iWork, MS Office, Basecamp, Slack, project management software like JIRA or Asana as well as QA testing tools.
Literal knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable but not compulsory.