Our client is looking for experienced Front End Developers, proficient in Angular to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences.
You’ll be working closely with designers and PHP developers using Angular, jQuery, and related front-end technologies to produce accurate, optimised, mobile-first, cross platform/browser, accessible, standards compliant websites.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years front end development
• Experience with at least one Front End Framework – Ideally Angular 2+, or knowledge of a similar framework such as React, and the desire to quickly learn Angular
• Mobile First development – responsive, progressive, optimised
• Thorough understanding and proven implementation of Responsive Web Design
• Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, using Junit and Protractor.
• Demonstrable depth of knowledge in hand-coded HTML5, CSS
• Vanilla JS and JQuery
• CSS3 and Bootstrap 3
• LESS or similar pre-processor
• Cross browser compatibility testing
• Grunt or Gulp to manage assets and folder structures
• Functional testing within a BDD framework, ideally using Jasmine
• Git and GitHub development workflows based around Pull Requests
• A working knowledge of Object Orientated PHP
• An understanding of PHP Frameworks – ideally Symfony
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
• AMP, PWA
• Integration of open source and 3rd party applications into existing system
• Drupal 7/8
• Node Package Manager and Node tool chains
• Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies