You_i Designer Workshop
For our first ever You_i Workshop on 8th of August at 9:30, we are hosting Michael Ruocco, a super talented Lead Digital Designer with a wealth of experience across the digital design sector having worked everywhere from leading agencies, e_commerce brands, digital consultancies to big name banks.
You_i Designer will focus on helping you to get your first break into the realm of digital design and could be beneficial to anyone with an unrealised passion for digital design from junior designers to graphic designers, print designers, typographers, art workers, UX designers, in fact… anyone that wants to be a UI designer!
Michael will guide you on the first important steps to creating real world digital designs by utilising the industry standard programme Sketch; on how to create user journeys and wireframes and then turn those into digital designs across mobile, tablet, desktop and wearables. Then, once you’ve mastered your designs, we’ll then show you how to upload and create a masterful online portfolio.
What you can expect to get out of the two hour workshop:
- Digestible chunks of easily actionable information
- Creating real world User Interfaces in Sketch
- Mapping out User Journeys (UX & UI)
- How to utilise Google material design and Apple iOS downloadables to speed up your designs and your digital design journey
- Understanding responsive design and best practice
- Understanding designing for retina devices
- How to design, layout and implement a digital design portfolio that will open doors (and eyes…) in digital recruitment agencies and ultimately, to your first digital design job or ongoing employment
If this sounds like it could be of interest hit ‘sign up’ below & I will get in touch with further details