Web Developer for A digital marketing and product agency in Central London – £30,000 - £40,000
Our client are a digital agency who specialise in the design and development of digital services and products for their leading clients.
– Solid understanding of HTML 5, CSS & Web Standards
– Building several non-framework based responsive sites
– Experience in cross-browser & device testing, being able to diagnose & fix issues
– A good understanding of UX principles
– A good knowledge of web accessibility
– Good visual design skills and a meticulous eye for detail
– PHP, specifically Laravel framework
– Working with REST APIs
– NodeJS experience is desirable
– MySQL, Mongo databases
A knowledge of Git, SASS, BEM & Grunt/Gulp would be an advantage
To be suitable for this role you should be happy to learn new technologies as required and be a good team player, comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business. Able to demonstrate good commercial experience ideally in a digital agency environment.