Visual Designer (UI) – FinTech Start-up
Visual Designer (UI) for FinTech StartUp in London – Up to £50,000 DOE
I have an exciting opportunity for a Visual Designer to join a fast growing start-up operating in the FinTech space. They have a slightly different target audience and user base than the typical FinTech products. The aim is to help educate kids and young people ranging from 6 – 18 years on how to manage their money with the help of parental aids and a handy app. They already have over 500,000 users!
Having just completed a very successful crowdfunding campaign where they raised of £4million they are now growing the design team further with the addition of a Visual Designer. You will report to the Lead UX designer as part of the wider product team.
The Role as Visual Designer (UI)
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of their visual identity across all touch points and work with the rest of the product team to shape the look and feel of the product. They also have a major branding exercise in the pipeline so by joining now you will be helping to form the whole image of the product itself and how customers perceive them.
Being a mobile app based product you will need a portfolio of app work as well as the usual strong understanding of UCD principles etc. FinTech experience would be ideal but not completely necessary.
They offer a great benefits package including flexible working and a sociable working environment. Paying up to £50,000 DOE
- Assist in establishing the brand and visual guidelines for all communications and touch points.
- Help to bring the brand to life with original, intuitive and engaging user interfaces for both web and mobile products.
- Take ownership of all visual design aspects for the team from concept through to delivery.
- Implementing UCD principles and design processes.
- Be the voice that keeps the team up to date with visual design trends.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your skills designing for both mobile and web. Any additional creative work such as product branding and establishing a visual language is a plus.
- An expert with Sketch and prototyping tools of your choice (InVision, Proto.io, Flinto etc.)
- Experience working in agile and lean product teams, liaising with UX, PM and Dev’s.
- Fintech experience would be a benefit but not required.
Send CV’s and Portfolios to Sam@zebrapeople.com or click APPLY.