Visual Designer – Online Gambling Giant – Wimbledon – £40,000 – £50,000 + Bens
Visual Designer for Online Gambling Giant in London – £40,000 - £50,000 + Bens
My client is one of the largest privately-owned gambling operators in the European market . So far my clients has reached to 7.2 million customers in over 100 countries offering a variety of online gambling products through the website. Growing from strength to strength you are guaranteed to feel the impact of change and allow yourself to grow within a fun team, be a part of big visual impacts within the online gambling arena.
The Role as Visual Designer
The role of the Visual Designer will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of design for the brand and all of their products, this will include cross platform projects, new site features, site layouts and production maintenance.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Visual Designer are:
- Creating pixel perfect visual designs of new page layouts and site features.
- Working to wireframe briefs and providing visual design solutions on usability.
- Creating rapid prototypes for new User Interfaces.
- Structure of style guides and responsive design deliverables.
- Presenting new design concepts to the team and business stakeholders.
As a key member of the Design team you will share the customer’s passion for gaming coupled with a solid understanding of interaction design and be a whiz with designing rich interactive experiences.
Key attributes of the Visual Designer will include:
- A Degree in Visual/Graphic Design
- Able to translate wireframes into usable and brand aligned graphical interfaces.
- An understanding of web and mobile technologies and the implications of these have on site design.
- Master/mastering Adobe Photoshop.
- Prototyping experience using HTML and CSS.
- In house design experience preferable.
Finally my client offers a variety of career experiences and international career paths which is hard to find anywhere else. Benefits will include 25 days paid holiday, life insurance, Income protection, private health + lots of added benefits.
Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.