Visual Designer for Digital Transformation Hub
Visual Designer for Digital Innovation Hub in London – £40,000-£60,000
I am currently working with a brilliant digital company who are at the forefront of the market, and leaders in what they do as a household name that is recognised globally and they are looking for a tip top Visual Designer who want to be a part of putting the consumer in charge again! They are all about producing innovative and exciting new technologies and products that consumers love! Exploring the wearable tech industry and digital transformation is what they’re all about, and they want like minded people to help join their organisation.
The Role as Visual Designer
As a Visual Designer it gives you the opportunity to become part of a leading business within the digital innovation sector, with a real chance for you to experiment and develop the brand further, with the end goal of producing innovative and exciting new products. The role would be working within a Product team which includes visual designers, UXrs and developers, all working collaboratively across these projects.
Initially your role would be to experiment with ideas, develop exciting concepts, but without the fear of failure – they are all about pushing ideas further and constantly trying to evolve the products they produce. Experimentation is a huge part of this role, with over half of the products they create not actually making it to market, they want you to not be afraid of trying new things; a truly unique and exciting offering.
As one of their designers, you would be working closely with the UX and development teams in order to collaboratively produce innovative designs.
- Experimenting and developing the digital innovation hub
- Producing pixel perfect design solutions across platform (mobile, web and product)
- Working with the rest of the team to push the product and develop the look and feel
- Presenting ideas and concepts back
What you will need:
- Beautifully crafted portfolio showcasing solid layout skills.
- Experience working closely with UX Designers.
- A portfolio showcasing designs that have been worked on concept to completion.
- Solid understanding of mobile design and practices.
- A passion for experimentation and pushing ideas.