UX/UI Designer required to join Niche Drinks Start-up
UX/UI Designer for Niche Drinks Start-up in London – £35,000 - £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level UX/UI Designer to join a fast expanding drinks distribution start-up in London.
There are currently 35 talented people in the company, with growth plans to double in size over the next couple of years. Based in some of the coolest offices in London (as voted by Time Out), you will be working in the open plan offices next to the distribution centre where the produce is stored and processed.
The company is customer-centric in everything they do. They also support farmers by sourcing ethically produced goods.
Working in a dynamic, collaborative team you’ll be liaising with the tech team in an Agile methodology, working on end to end design from concept to delivery.
There are many impressive perks of the job too, including unlimited paid holiday, flexible working and lots of fresh fruit and snacks on offer to name a few. With an output driven culture, you can manage your own time and hot-desk to get to know everyone in the tight knit team.
The Role as UX/UI Designer
The company operate subscription model with a wide variety of choice and variation for each customer. You could be working on everything from redesigning the homepage, re-structuring the IA, improving the customer experience for the sign up and login section, improving the dashboard, optimising for mobile etc.
- Work on projects from concept through to delivery
- Evolve the design guidelines & UX process within the company
- Promote UX best practices
- Create pixel perfect visual designs for the tech team
- Create user flows, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of the user and use their feedback to make product iterations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative, small team
- Portfolio reflecting experience across full end to end design cycle from concept and user research through to delivery and testing
- Innovative thinker that is a real problem solver
- Passionate about everything design; looking for someone that keeps on top of industry trends through attending events, reading books, blogs etc.
- Ability to use data to inform design decisions
Please note that this company is not offering sponsorship so you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply.