UX Web Analyst – Online Marketing Startup
UX Web Analyst for Online Marketing Startup in London – up to £45,000
A fast growing online marketing startup are seeking a UX Web Analyst to join the team as they experience high growth rates. This is a great opportunity for a Junior to Mid level UX Web Analyst that wants to make a big impact within a small team and progress their career.
Our client is a fast growing affiliate marketing startup based in London. There are currently 30 people working in the team, with plans to expand to over 50 within the next year. The team are energetic, dynamic and driven and are looking for a talented UX Web Analyst to join them.
Described as an internet media agency, the company offer an affiliate marketing model whereby customers use their various sites (currently have 7 across different European markets) to compare the various market offerings. For example they have comparison sites for online gaming, financial services and gambling to name a few.
Hard work is noticed and rewarded within the company with lots of room for progression, and they have annual team trips abroad (they are jetting off to Mexico soon!).
The Role as UX Web Analyst
This is a great opportunity for someone with 1 – 2 years’ minimum experience as a User Research / Web Analytics specialist to join a fast growing company where you will be researching and testing new sites every month.
You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and execution of the company’s UX Research and Web Analytics.
- Share useful insights with the team (produce monthly insight/newsletter reports based on research)
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to fix any issues / improve the user experience across the sites
- Be the user advocate within the team
- Set up on-site surveys, analyse survey results and conduct user testing
You will be working with an experienced Optimisation Specialist that will guide you in the right direction. However you are required to work autonomously and so this role will suit someone that is proactive and enjoys seeking out new challenges.
- Ability to set up tools to capture visitor site usage (including heatmaps and session recordings)
- Experience of analysing user data
- Ability to analyse web visitor data recorded through various tools on the company websites
- Producing concise monthly insight reports based on this analysis highlighting issues, improvement opportunities and quick fixes