UX – UI Designer For Learning Platform
UX - UI Designer for Learning Platform in London – up to £45,000
I am looking for a mid weight UX (70%) UI (30%) designer to join my client on their exciting digital journey.
Our client has one mission – to make learning more accessible and a more enjoyable experience. They intend to do this by creating beautiful user interfaces that have been thoughtfully crafted with the user at the heart of every decision. They are being backed by a well- known UK educational publisher who are allowing them to grow their current product by adding a host of new features and functionality updates. This is the first UK- led company of its kind and unlike similar platforms this has non – university using its systems including museums, television and film productions and massive charity partners,
They are now looking for add a UX designer to their already well established product design team. You will be working within a team of 7 product designers who all work across the mobile app and responsive website. Whilst here you will mentored by the Creative director, UX lead and User Researcher who will give you their breadth of knowledge you and give you the tools to really succeed and get stuck in.
The Role as UX - UI Designer
Working with the design team you will be working on the full UX lifecycle from the discover stage and research through to delivering pixel perfect UI designs.
- Developing data heavy user-flows, wireframes and prototyping
- User research and testing including A/B testing
- Creating multi vitiate designs aiming to increase conversions
- Engage stakeholders and communicate your designs and recommendations in a captivating way
An ideal candidate will be personable and an adaptable UX designer who will thrive in the environment of an organisation that are currently undergoing major digital change.
- Ability to think creatively and offer alternative and innovative design concepts and techniques
- Retail or eComm experience or experience working on complex digital products or large scale site design.
- Experience of working in an Agile methodology
- Ability to follow a data driven user centred design approach
Please note that only candidates with a portfolio show casing their beautiful UX/UI designs will be considered for this role.