UX / UI Designer for Hospitality Apps Provider
UX / UI Designer for Hospitality Apps Provider in London – £40,000 - £50,000
I'm currently seeking a talented UX/UI Designer to join a Hospitality Apps provider based in Central London!
We are working with a Apps Producer for the hospitality industry based in an awesome office in Central London, who are currently looking for a talented UX / UI Designer to join their team.
They work across many of the world’s most luxurious and well-known hotels and restaurants, creating both mobile and tablet applications primarily.
Size wise, they are a medium sized agency (~40 in the London office) in Central London. Having recently received another round of investment, the company are going from strength to strength, dominating the hospitality apps sector within the European and Asian markets.
The Role as UX / UI Designer
As UI / UX Designer you will report to the Design Lead & a Product Owner, working alongside PM’s, developers and mentoring a Junior Product Designer.
This is a huge opportunity as you will take on involvement across a number of design projects, not just maintaining, but evolving and growing their applications – creating thoughtfully crafted User Experiences and stunning visuals which match up to the luxe nature of the clients .
The role will cover the full product design process including;
- light research
- testing, often guerrilla-style
- creating user journeys & wireframes
- crafting lo and hi fidelity prototypes
- creating style guides for our clients product
- working on user interfaces for both mobile and tablet applications on both bespoke and white label products
You should have;
- A portfolio demonstrating experience of an end to end product design process, including the full UX lifecycle.
- Worked on UI design across native mobile applications & responsive websites.
- Excellent visual design craft and with a passion for pixel perfection
- Experience working in an agile environment
- The ability to create rapid prototypes
- Strong communication skills to share your ideas with both clients and colleagues.
- A core passion for improving the experience of the User whilst understanding the commercial benefit of your work.
- Experience developing your designs based on insights, testing and feedback