UX / UI Designer for Ethical Product Start-up
UX / UI Designer for Ethical Product Start Up in Central London – £40 - 45,000 & extensive benefits!
This is a rare opportunity to join an established start-up at a pivotal point in their development – crafting the end to end experience for their 40+ thousand highly engaged users across every brand touchpoint from the responsive website, mobile app & also interactive brand engagement outputs eg. informative ‘best usage tips’ !
The product is developed onsite at their quirky offices in Central London, with an open plan, highly collaborative culture which has seen them repeatedly listed as an awesome place to work! Not only is this a great opportunity to work with a brand which not only provides a great product but they are based around a highly ethical & Fair Trade approach – changing the lives & livelihoods of their suppliers across the globe.
As well as offering a highly competitive salary they can also offer both flexible working, unlimited holiday & unlimited supplies of their product amongst other perks!!
The Role as UX / UI Designer
As UX/UI Design you will be pivotal in taking the brand to the next level, working from assessing User Research / data & using User Insights to plan the ongoing design strategy.
You will join the product team working with the Product Officer, a Researcher & a Creative plus a team of talented developers!
They have big plans to fully transform the entire customer experience so projects will include working across the entire UX journey & the Visual Design offering of the brand.
You will :
- Work from concept/wireframing to the final delivery stage
- Rapid Prototype – from paper prototypes to InVision!
- Develop consistent brand styling & guidelines creating consistency across a number of project.
- Work on a number of projects from small interactions to meaty, full redesign projects for the experience on our Mobile & Responsive web platforms
- Implement best practice design with the user at the heart of everything you do
You will play a pivotal role in taking the brand to the next level, using both customer insight & data to drive your processes and design.
As UX/UI Designer you should be highly motivated, passionate about your craft and be keen to make a big impact in a small company!
You will have:
- Ideally 3-5 years design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your Responsive, mobile & user insight work
- Strong understanding of creating UCD’s
- An understanding of using data / user insights to drive your design
- Skills in Rapid Prototyping – from Paper to using a software of your choice – Sketch, Invision, code etc etc
- A good understanding of code and experience liaising with developers
- A desire to work collaboratively with a talented multi disciplinary team