UX / UI Designer for Learning Product – Ed Tech
UX / UI Designer for Learning Product - Ed Tech in London – £35-45,000
My client are a Digital product team backed by a well-known UK education establishment with a goal to make education accessible and make learning a more enjoyable experience through beautiful UI’s and thoughtfully crafted experiences.
They are an established business and are looking to massively grow the product offering through the addition of a host of new features and functionality updates, maximizing their impact through considered design melding together both their user needs and business requirements.
They are now looking to add a Product Designer to the team who has a solid skillset across both UX & UI to join their Product Design team of 7 who work across both the responsive web and mobile app product. You will be mentored and guided by a senior team made up of a Creative Director, UX lead and User Researcher who will work with you to problem solve throughout the end to end experience.
You will work on:
- Design projects from concept to development across multiple platforms
- Developing data driven user-flows, wireframes & prototypes
- Testing – A/B
- Multivariate designs aiming to increase conversions.
You will ideally have:
- Strong UX knowledge but the ability to also create pixel perfect UI Designs
- Retail or eComm experience or experience working on complex digital products or large scale site design.
- Understanding of User Testing
- A strong portfolio highlighting your full cycle design process ( UX & UI )
What’s in it for you?
- This is an opportunity for you to learn and grow in a fast-paced UX/UI role supported by strong Senior level team member
- A chance to work on a complete product cycle – working on both new features and updates a like.
Competitive salary & benefit package!