UX / UI Designer for Ethical Beverage Delivery Brand
UX / UI Designer for for Awesome Beverage Brand in London – £40-45,000
They are an exciting beverage start-up seeking an awesome UX/UI hybrid to game change their digital experience.
They are looking for a UX/UI designer keen to make a real difference for the consumer – with a genuine passion for solving user’s problems and putting the customer before everything they design.
You will work across the User Experience – creating User Personas & re writing the whole user journey to working on the entire digital experiences look and feel across both the responsive website & their mobile app platform.
As a brand they have won awards for their fun central London offices and also made it into the ‘ Top 100 small companies to work for’ lists!
You should have:
- Between 3-5 years’ experience in a fast paced UX/UI role – ideally in an agile environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating responsive web work
- Proven experience in producing customer centric design and user flows
- A record of work which demonstrates a customer centric approach
- Proven history of using data to inform and drive design success
You will be :
- Someone able to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplined team
- An obsession with pixel perfection
- Someone who loves the brand / product and will champion it in everything they do