UX Team Lead for Dynamic Media Company
UX Lead/Head UX for Media in London – £65,000 - £75,000
Want to lead a dynamic UX team who are paving the way for high quality media in this ever growing digital age?
A leading media brand continuously evolving within the ever changing media landscape, spanning a multi-platform digital operation and staying a head of the digital revolution.
Currently going through a re-structure this is an exciting time to join and lead a dynamic team of UX designers. Working closely with editorial UX is a crucial for business output, improving the internal systems to make it smoother and quicker for journalists to get their articles to market and keeping the business competitive.
Staying ahead of industry trends is key and therefore blogging, attending or speaking at events are encouraged in order to stay submerged in UX and continuously develop yourself as a UX designer. With central London offices, competitive salary/bonus and a strong office culture and great work to life balance, this is the perfect role for you to get stuck in and lead an inspired UX team.
The Role as UX Lead/Head UX
A fast paced environment working agile and pushing MVT to rapidly get things to market and start to test, iterate and develop offerings. As the UX team lead you will lead and inspire a team of UX designers and prototypers, working together to continuously evolve and improve products.
· Lead an inspire a collaborative tea of UX designers, solving business problems through world class products
· Ensure consistency through multiple digital touch points by managing multiple work streams across digital, native and internal tools
· Manage project resource through UX budget as well as recruit and retain dynamic team of UX designers and prototypers
· Be the UX advocate, building relationships with key peers to evangelise UX within the organisation
· Prioritise editorial and commercial needs to proactively suggest new projects which continue to raise the clients profile within the industry
Are you a born leader looking to shape and develop a dynamic UX team within a world class media brand? Well this is a chance to lead a team on fascinating products that can reach 26 million worldwide daily users.
So do you have…
· exceptional tool kit of design skills?
· extensive UX knowledge with demonstrable experience working across the full UX life cycle?
· experience managing a team with excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills?
· a passion for UX and appreciation of how it is used for business and commercial values?
Sound like you? Then get in touch today!! Apply below