MW UX Researcher for Start-up branch of Global Media Group
UX Researcher for Start-up branch of Global Media Group in Central London – Up to £40,000
Are you a Junior to MW level UX Researcher looking for a new challenge? This role would be suited to a motivated, independent, adaptable UX Researcher looking for their first or second role.
You will receive mentoring from a Lead UX Researcher working on the same market places products and platforms.
With a monthly reach of 250 million unique users, this is an amazing opportunity to work with a wide range of users. You will be joining a highly talented team that hail from the world’s most innovative web giants.
Our client is undergoing a huge digital transformation across all of their 130 companies globally, there is a lot going on and many exciting projects to get stuck into. Based in cool offices in Central London they have a strong start up vibe and are at the heart of the city.
The company aim to shape the future of the media industry, harnessing huge amounts of data to provide insights across the globe. The role may require an element of travel to some of the other European offices.
The Role as UX Researcher
You will be working in a collaborative team made up of UX Designers, data analysts, developers and product managers to synthesise quantitative and qualitative research to inform design. Working in agile, you will run lean testing methods and provide insight to help develop global product platforms.
- Identify research needs across various product teams
- Plan, define, conduct and report findings of all research
- Conduct hands on user research including lab and field based research
- Work with the design team to ensure user research is incorporated into the final design and implementation
An experienced User Researcher is required to provide expert knowledge and understanding of usability principles and user research methodologies. You must be able to weigh up the benefits of each research method and choose the right approach based on each stage of development.
- Experience of working across products and platforms
- Proven ability to work in collaborative teams and act as an advocate for the user
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years of commercial user research experience
- Passionate about working on innovative new products and platforms