UX Researcher for Professional Body – 12 month FTC
UX Researcher for Professional Body in Milton Keynes – £36,000
Talented User Research required for a 12 month maternity cover role within a professional body in Milton Keynes.
Our client is a well-known professional membership organisation operating in over 160 countries worldwide. They offer advanced learning and development programs for their members, acting in the public interest.
There is an established UX and Design team and you will have access to in-house research labs and facilities.
Key benefits of the role include a great work-life balance, a chance to develop your CV with a breadth of multi-channel research, a competitive pension contribution, 24 days holiday (plus one extra day at Christmas), and the potential for flexible working (work from home one day per week to be agreed with the manager).
The Role as UX Researcher
You will work on a variety of projects this year and next, including research for desktop, mobile app and email and marketing based projects. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on products and services for 2-3 years down the line, so you will be helping to shape their digital department during the 12 months.
Reporting to the UX and Assistant UX Manager, you will work in a collaborative team alongside designers and developers to deliver best in class digital experiences.
- Audit and improve the digital channels accesibility standards
- Conduct user research to better understand the three main customer groups
- Communicate research findings with the team to help shape future solutions
- Conduct usability tests ahead of development releases
Our client is looking for a self-starter who will ideally have 1 year’s experience within a User Research / UX Research / Design Research position.
- Strong understanding of user research methodologies
- Experience of working in collaborative teams
- Ability to work independently on research projects
- Knowledge of GDS research standards