UX Researcher for Highly Regarded Media Publisher – Upto £30,000
UX Researcher for Media Publisher in London – Upto £30,000
This national brand are looking for a user researcher to join their team and deliver user insights on an exciting range of products and services.
Our client is a globally renowned media organisation who is looking to evolve their brand, unifying their physical and digital touchpoints and working with next-level technology to create a more centralised experience for their audience.
The Role as UX Researcher
You’ll be working alongside their Research Manager and UX team, helping to support all of their products, on anything from their website to Amazon Alexa.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the usability testing; recruiting participants, setting up equipment, taking notes, assisting the design teams and moderating interviews
- Interpreting the findings from your research and debriefing the design teams
- Supporting the UX Research Manager on a range of research methodologies including interviews, focus groups, diary studies, surveys and card sorting
- Creating deliverables such as reports and personas
The ideal candidate:
- Strong academic background or working experience within a similar role
- Someone who is eager to learn and grow within the company.
- Confident liaising with stakeholders; excellent communication skills both orally and verbally
- Experienced with usability testing, including script writing, report writing and working with a design team
- A proactive individual who is passionate about research, stays ahead of industry changes and new research techniques
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then send your CV over to email@example.com