Senior / Lead User Researcher for Global Media Group
User Researcher for Global Media Group in Central London – Competitive - dependent on experience
An experienced UX Researcher is required to join a technology and product startup within an international media group that operates in over 30 countries. You will be an integral member of the team, driving user research that will help to shape the company's future product platforms and technology infrastructure.
With a monthly reach of 250 million unique users, this is an amazing opportunity to work with a wide range of users. You will be joining a highly talented team that hail from the world’s most innovative web giants.
Our client is undergoing a huge digital transformation across all of their 130 companies globally, there is a lot going on and many exciting projects to get stuck into. Based in cool offices in Central London they have a strong start up vibe and are at the heart of the city.
The company aim to shape the future of the media industry, harnessing huge amounts of data to provide insights across the globe. The role may require an element of travel to some of the other European offices.
The Role as User Researcher
You will be working in a collaborative team made up of UX Designers, data analysts, developers and product managers to synthesise quantitative and qualitative research to inform design. Working in an agile manner, you will run lean testing methods and provide insight to help develop global product platforms.
- Identify research needs across various product teams
- Plan, define, conduct and report findings of all research
- Conduct hands on user research including lab and field based research
- Work with the design team to ensure user research is incorporated into the final design and implementation
An experienced User Researcher is required to provide expert knowledge and understanding of usability principles and user research methodologies. You must be able to weigh up the benefits of each research method and choose the right approach based on each stage of development.
- Experience of working across products and platforms
- Proven ability to work in collaborative teams and act as an advocate for the user
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years of commercial user research experience
- Passionate about working on innovative new products and platforms