UX Developer – VP for Global Asset Management
UX Developer - VP for Global Asset Management firm in Central London – £75,000 - £90,000 + incredible bonus
A hands on Lead level UX Developer is needed to lead a digital transformation within a multi-billion pound asset management firm.
As a hands on VP level UX Developer, you will be a founding member of the digital innovation lab of this global asset management firm, holistically looking at ways to transform the business with digital tools. They are a hugely succesful player within the financial world with a global brand, but have recognised their need to upgrade their methods/ tools to better enable their workforce and better serve their customers. This is a great opportunity for a business minded UX Developer / leader to get in at the beginning of a large scale digital transformation of a multi-billion pound business as part of a disruptive innovation lab. They are offering an incredibly competitive base salary along with benefits including, comprehensive medical, pension and significant bonuses.
The Role as UX Developer - VP
You will be working closely with the Head of digital and UX to be hands on and build a variety of rapid prototypes to solve business challenges with digital tools. They look to be incredibly agile and iterative working to 2-week sprints to create apps to be user tested and then released to the production team in the US. As a VP of UX Development you will:
- Work closely with other unit leaders to understand challenges faced and develop a digital lab strategy to enable them.
- You will build, manage and develop a team of UX developers and engineers to build a stream of world-class digital tools for the firm
- You will drive continuous improvement to processes and business results based on the enterprise capability of systems analysis and planning.
- Be a digital evangelist within the firm, educating others of the value and capabilities of the lab.
- You will ensure the delivery of a highly complex portfolio of web products and initiatives that directly support their business units. This will range from small prototypes to enterprise level builds.
You are an experienced technologist with an excellent understanding of the Creative and UX processes (sometimes called a UX Developer), able to work closely with Designers, UXers, BA’s and senior non-technical folk within the wider business. You have a pedigree for disrupting businesses and industries and ideally of building innovation labs within enterprise markets whilst being able to deliver high fidelity prototypes.
- Significant experience in Development, focused on the design and delivery of enterprise level digital products, such as responsive websites, mobile applications.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business strategy into a technology strategy
- Demonstrated significant experience in leading iterative and agile efforts, including prototyping and piloting new, disruptive approaches
- Able to successfully lead large scale, complex technology projects
- Experience of working with global teams in different timezones
- Ability to work closely with cross disciplined team to build rapid prototypes
- Able to influence of C-Suite executives
- Experience of managing teams
If you’d like to find out more apply now!!!