UX Designers for Forward Thinking Financial Organisation
Mid to Senior UX Design for Finance in Nottingham – £40,000 - £60,000
Want to work for a company who measures there success by their consumers enjoyment? Then this is the perfect opportunity for a UX or Senior designer to create a product that is really loved and enjoyed as well as truly useful.
This is an exciting time to join this leading financial organisation looking to transition into an information based tech company in order to innovate and compete with fin tech start-ups through their product innovation. With a customer centric approach they develop features and products which actively help their users and encourage them make intelligent financial choices.
This is an exciting time to join as they expand their tech, UX and design teams and look to bring everything in house to have full ownership over their deliverables. Transitioning between finance and tech company product innovation is key to keep at the forefront of the digital revolution and maintain a leading brand within this sector.
They really believe in a good work to life balance with a supportive culture, flexible working hours, and great training and development opportunities.
The Role as Mid to Senior UX Design
Looking for Mid to Senior UX designer’s that can help them change the banking sector for good, driving it to the forefront of the digital revolution. This is an exciting role for you to be a part of a dynamic team of designers and developers and together create superior products that elevate the financial industry.
· Work across the full UCD lifecycle, leading human centred design activities to solve real business problems and prove hypothesis.
· Create end to end experiences that will delight customers across multiple platforms; developing sketches, flows, customer journeys, wire framing, prototyping, and designing full-scale experiences to deliver to the masses.
· Collaborate with researchers, project managers, marketing, and developers etc. to effectively solve common outcomes for users.
· Lead projects to drive the best outcomes for stakeholders and help teach and develop team members.
You will be a passionate Senior UX Designer looking to make a real difference and make your mark in the financial sector.
· be a customer advocate, holding the customers’ needs at the core of your designs.
· have previous experience in an agile environment working through discovery research, ideation, design and testing of a new product.
· be hands on, able to prototype rapidly to communicate your ideas.
· have excellent communication skills with the ability to tell stories, educate and influence others.
· have extensive UX experience across multiple platforms and customer ouch points.
Sound like you? Then get in touch today! Apply below