UX Designer Working On Interesting And Complex Systems
UX Designer for Creative Agency in Oxfordshire – up to £65,000
This is your chance to really geek out on interesting projects, if you are looking for a new challenge rather than your run of the mill UX gig then this could be the perfect role for you!
I am looking for a UX designer to join an established creative agency with a range of high profile clients to work in their office based in Oxfordshire. My client prides themselves on working on meaty and complex projects rather than the run of the mill websites, including in car tech and wearables. This opportunity is highly unique as there is no hierarchy and everybody has a chance to make a real difference with their ideas and conceptions. With the office based around 45mins from London this is a great opportunity to get some fresh country air whilst still being commutable to the city. With many of their clients based in London you will also have the freedom to decide whether to work on site or even remotely from home.
The Role as UX Designer
This role will see you working across the full UX lifecycle from research through to creating beautiful prototypes with the user at the heart of the design. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with global brands including in system tablets for high profile automotive’s and wearable tech for healthcare.
- Working collaboratively with team members
- Create cross-platform architectures, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Working the full UX cycle including conducting a range of research
- Creating deliverables from user research findings
- Working with stakeholders to establish UX goals
An ideal candidate for this role would be someone with 5+ years’ experience who is looking for a new challenge to start working on some real meaty and complex user experience journeys.
- Previous use of Axure and other wireframing tools
- Experience working across platforms including mobile, tablet and desktop
- The ability to make complex tasks look simple
- Excellent attention to detail
- A beautiful crafted portfolio that demonstrates your user centred designs