UX Designer for eCommerce Start Up
UX/UI Designer for eCommerce Start Up in London – £40,000 - £45,000
UX designer with UI skills needed to help develop ethical food and drink suppliers brand and put their stamp on the business. Ready to make your mark?
Voted as one of the funest places to work, this innovative ecommerce start up is looking for UX/UI Designer to make seamless customer experiences that delight their dedicated users, always keeping them at the heart of everything they do.
They truly love their product and of course their staff, believing in a strong work to life balance by letting you pick your work hours, within reason, and introducing hot desking so you can work in a manner that best suits you.
The Role as UX/UI Designer
This is a really exciting opportunity for you to make your mark and help develop this client’s brand. Currently focusing on a subscription platform they are learning that not all their users want this level of commitment, therefore you will be integral to help them change their approach and increasing and evolving their brand offering.
Your role will evolve as time goes on though you will be integral in the following…
· To start the shift into the new business model it will entail a lot of UX strategy at the beginning; looking at the brand holistically, working out complex user journeys and developing new strategies, piecing everything together into one unified cool experience.
· Your role will include lots of journey mapping, research and data analysis to understand the user and drive business success through your designs.
· You will need to revamp experience putting the mission statement at the center producers and promoting fair trade
· The next stage will be more IA, interaction-heavy and then improving UI working alongside tech teams.
The role is a mix of UX and UI though can be tailored by your own desires and ambitions so can be more UX if you want it to be.
Are you a Ux designer with great UI skills, excited about problem solving through innovative design?
Yes? Then do you have…
· 2 – 5 years’ experience in fast-paced UX/UI role?
· A portfolio of work demonstrating a user centric approach to design as well as full UCD workings such as wireframes and user flows etc.?
· Experience working with quantitive data to inform business decisions and bring about change?
· A passion for UX/UI design and ability to work collaboratively within a multidiscipline team?
Sound like you then APPLY below.